Done-Rite Sealcoating is a full service asphalt maintenance company established in 1996. We offer sealcoating and other pavement services to property managers and owners throughout the Chicagoland area. Our commitment to our clients is executed by using the finest materials and providing the highest quality service.
No matter the size of the job, we know our name is on the line. Done-Right wants to earn our client’s trust and create strong partnerships and referrals. That’s why we do what it takes at each job and incorporate the concept of “DONE-RITE” into all that we do.
We Strive For Excellence
Done-Rite sealcoating regularly attends its yearly trade programs, seminars and training classes on the latest techniques and advances in the pavement industry. These seminars are designed to help participants produce the highest quality work while improving customer service.
Through attending these seminars and workshops, we keep our employees up-to-date of the latest pavement material, equipment and machinery for today’s pavement needs. We invest our time in completing of these invaluable educational and training courses because of our continuing commitment to being the best in our field. This allows us to help our clients get the best look and maximum life from their commercial pavement for the least amount of dollars.
We Are Proud Members of:
- Bartlett chamber of commerce
- National Pavement Contractors Association
Certificates & Training
Attended and hold certificates for completing the following seminars and training courses at the National Pavement Exposition:
- Essentials of Parking lot & Driveway Paving
- Identifying, Preventing, and Solving Mat Problems
- Pavement Evaluations and Repair
- Parking Lot Striping For Contractors
- Infrared Technology: Insights For Contractors
- Managing & Motivating Hourly Workers
- Estimating Asphalt & Sealcoating Jobs
- Doubling Jobsite Productivity: A How to Guide
- Strengthening Your Commercial Work Base
- Adding More Value to your Sealcoating Through Mix Design
- How To Stripe The Tough Jobs
- Keeping Your Sealcoating Equipment Running at Peak Efficiency
- Working Successfully With Property Managers
- Better Crack Repair For Contractors
- Advance Sealcoating Principles
- Understanding Pavement Defects