Parking Lot Striping and Pavement Marking is the final touch that adds a tremendous amount of appeal and controls the parking and traffic flow.
One thing is for sure: You can take a perfect asphalt paving or sealcoating project and completely ruin the appearance of the whole job with a sloppy striping job.
Straight, crisp, clean lines and stencils are a must. Done-Rite chalks all lines on new parking lot striping projects to insure perfectly straight lines.
We use only high quality tough-wearing traffic paint.
- Striping can be done approximately 3-4 hours after the sealer has dried. Time will vary depending on temperature.
- Gem Seal Traffic Marking Paint will be the paint used unless otherwise specified in the proposal. This Paint meets or exceeds all federal and state highway paint specifications.
- All lines will be applied with an Airless striping machine. This striper applies paint at the approximate rate of 300-linear feet per gallon as opposed to an air striper which applies paint at the rate of about 650 linear feet per gallon.
- All lines will be 4 inches wide. They will be straight and uniform. All stencils will be clear and well defined.
- Latex paint will be used on asphalt surfaces that are sealed.
If you have an asphalt parking lot, driveway, or other paved surface in the Chicagoland area that is in need of parking lot striping and pavement marking – or any type of repair or refurbishing – contact the experts at Done-Rite Sealcoating. Done-Rite’s experienced team of craftsmen will happily perform a thorough review of your property’s needs and provide a free estimate, and they pride themselves on attentive customer service and a meticulous eye for detail.